Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Valentines!!

Well, the weekend slipped away from me, but the family is home today (Monday) ... so it kinda still feels like Sunday.  In fact, I really thought it was and totally lost track of days!!  I meant to stop by here yesterday and let you all know that The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog has two new Design Team Members!!  They are amazing and I can't wait to work alongside with them .  So please, hop on over to the challenge blog and say HI to these amazing new ladies and PLAY in the challenge with us!! Remember the theme this month is Think Pink - so as you are putting away Valentines Day decorations and cards - see what you can do with them for a Mixed Media Challenge!!

And I am still loving playing in Junelle's Saturday Mornings 2 class!! In fact, on Valentine's Day I made this little block for my sweet hubby!!  So I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day and managed to stay warm on this wintry day!! I am off back to my art room to get a little messy!


1 comment:

  1. I love the little birds, especially the way they come out from the canvas. I hope your hubby loved it :-)

    ReplyDelete