Sunday, December 8, 2013

Get Altered and 12 Days of Christmas!!

Happy Holidays Everyone!!  Today we have 2 wonderful events going on the the Eclectic Paperie . . . . 

First, the 12 Days of Christmas . . . oh, my goodness!! 12 amazing projects and wonderful Christmas deals!!  You will definitely want to stop by the store for some great deals and inspiration!! I can't wait!!
http://eclecticpaperie.com/
Next, we have the Get Altered Challenge for this month!!  OOh, the challenge is altered bottles!!  Come play!! Take a little break from your holiday prep to Get Altered with eP!

http://eclecticpaperie.blogspot.com/2013/12/altered-bottle-december-get-altered.html
I had another Starbucks Frappachino bottle in my stash, so I painted the inside with gesso and white paint.  Then I simply took out some Kaisercraft rub-ons and rubbed them on . . . so simple!  It was a little hard to photograph with a white bottle and white background, but I hope you can see it! It looks great mixed in on my shelf!


Check out the ePaperie to find everything you need to create a project like this!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Karen, I'm so replicating this at home tonight because I have several bottles of Frappachino. I completely forgot about using rub-ons. AWESOME and I love your bottle, so elegant with the white paint and then the black rub-ons.

    ReplyDelete