Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Finding time!!

It rained here for weeks!! I seriously thought that Atlanta was the new Seattle!! We are so used to sunshine and weeks without rain, that I usually do welcome a rainy day just for a downtime day. I don't know how people live in rainy climates . . . props to you!! So during those rainy weeks I made a couple of pages, a canvas and started thrift store shopping for projects!! I started the table and bought a couple of clipboards to alter. I haven't started those yet, but they will be next! However, as soon as the rain cleared, my calendar filled up!! With all these new projects I find that everytime I turn around to work, I find something else pulling me away. Maybe I would get more art done in a rainy climate!!!



1 comment:

  1. I love the umbrella and raining hearts! Very cute! I'm with you ... so many gray and rainy days lately has just made me not want to do anything! See you on Thursday ... maybe I can stay later this time!

    ReplyDelete