Friday, August 31, 2012

 The end of summer . . . no more lazy days at the pool.  I will miss the relaxed schedule of sleeping in and enjoying extra time with my girls.  Here is one of my favorite summer pics.  Flip-flops, swimsuits, towels and pool toys  . . . aah!!


 So now . . . . where should I go in my freetime??  Yup, some new art supplies at Dick Blick!! Yeah!! I need some more gesso, some new water pens, a couple of canvases, new inks, new pens!! This pic just makes my day!!


And two of my layouts from this summer.  The tennis layout I made while watching Wimbeldon.  I just loved the colors of the grass!!  Strange, I know!  But the green was just so bold on the tv!!  And the other colors I just adored this summer were from new paper by Allison Kreft called Everyday Ecclectic. Love it!!  I used the packaging list on the back, but I loved the small scale of the papers and it fit so well into my journal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment