Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Just a little block ...

Just a fun summer dreaming project! It is hot outside and that makes me sleepy in the afternoons.  I was having a little tired sketching time and daydreaming about fairy gardens.  And I remembered a Mason jar fairy garden that I had done at one time. The project was sold at a school fair and I wanted to make another similiar one with this little bell jar world!  

First, I copied some vintage wallpaper for the background on my copier and glued it down to the wood block.  Then I drew on the (little bit crooked) bell jar and watercolored it blue. Finally, I played around with some fun paper to create the little world inside the jar!  Just fun to play around!!  Dream a little and create something fun and whimsical!!





No comments:

Post a Comment