Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bugs and Exciting Projects!!

First of all, I am SO excited to have been chosen to be a guest designer for Linnie Blooms Design Team!! I can't wait to get my hands on her new line and create!! So much fun!! You can click on the button on my blog and it will take you to her website!!  There are so many talented designers  . . . it is going to be amazing!!

Secondly, I am still in the middle of the Wild Art Summer Class!! This was my watercolor project this week!! I just love that Junelle's classes make me feel like I can be successful no matter what we are doing!! Watercolor? Me?  Well, it is getting better slowly!




Thirdly, it was WAAAY past time to start a new project!! So I found this little old magazine rack at the thrift store. I REALLY want to make it fun again because now . . . not so much cuteness here. So this little guy is now getting a new look! Here are the before . . . and I know you can't wait for the after!! 


Summer is here for sure when the cicadas are singing in the trees!! My brother and I used to catch them when we lived in Texas.  I think we used to find more shells from them rather than live ones, but this guy landed on the deck the other morning and I couldn't help but take pictures, of course!! They really aren't cute. Their wings are so delicate, like a dragonfly, but their eyes are so buggy . . .  but I thought these pics were kinda fun!!




No comments:

Post a Comment