Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My Love Notes!

This week,the Journal 52 challenge is Love Notes.  Easy, my girls are my Love Notes.




I started out with Dylusions, a stencil and a stamp. 


Then I found some cute paper, a little bit of textured ribbon and one of my favorite pics of my girls!  (Actually, this is the picture that I took for my Christmas cards this year, they just never got sent out!)


I took out the heart embellishments made out of modeling paste and gelatos.  I had a few left from here but they were the wrong color for this page.  So I took a brush, dipped it into the Dylusions and 'painted' the hearts to match! Yummy fun!



I added a Wendy Vecchi Square Frame Art Part Piece.  I inked it and added some little white hearts with a stamp.

And there, I have a scrapbook page in my art journal!!  I can't believe it!! 

Now, we are going to have a winter weather event here in Atlanta, again, and I can't believe that either!! But I hope to use the time to add more pics into the art! My little love notes' school has already been cancelled for the next two days, so that might be a little bit of a challenge, but I am up for it!! 

Make sure to leave a comment if you stop by, I LOVE to 'hear' your voices!!


(PS. If you want to know more about the modeling paste hearts, be sure to stop by my blog post here!

No comments:

Post a Comment