Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Today's mojo!

I can't even begin to tell you how good it feels to have time to sit at my desk and just get messy for no reason at all. I just feel the Mojo!! Plus, the warm sun is just streaming in at my desk and it feels SO good!! Now that is a new year and the kids have finally gone back to school, I am ready to get down to business and create!! 

I have had a Donna Downey inspiration journal for a couple of years.  It has been sitting in my cabinet waiting, for me to get over, 'the it has to be perfect to go into that journal' feeling I had whenever I considered using it.  Silly, I know.  But I grabbed it out this morning and began inking it up - it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be.  There are imperfections on this page and I survived!

Last week I joined a online art journaling group, Journal 52.  The group has a new prompt every week and the first prompt for the year was Up, Up and Away.  And here is what I came up with for this week. 

 I loved the quote - it hits close to home!! 



I used a Linnie Blooms Sunflower for the nest and some of the other products I used are available at the fantastic ePaperie!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh the be fearless lil memento is perfect!!!! Great quote and the chilies in the bird page are aweesime!!!! I love this!

    ReplyDelete