Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Inspiration Photos . . . from Pintrest

I just finished filling a sketchbook today.    I love finishing a sketch book but I also hate starting a new one.  I just think a new book seems so empty and scary.    So tonight I am surfing Pintrest for pics to sketch . . . here are a few of my favorites!!



Vintage 1950s party dress | tulle 50s dress

 vintage 1950s party dress | tulle 50s dress











   


 


  






























Organic Strawberries

Follow this one tip in your garden get a ton of strawberries! Also a little strawberry education!
                         

  










Lotus Perfection
 Lotus perfection

1 comment:

  1. Karen, you have such an artist's eye! All 3 of the pictures are such great inspiration pieces! Personally I am attracted right off the bat by the vintage dress ... that could be so pretty as a page! You are inspiring me ... think I'll start a book tomorrow! The book you brought for Angela today was gorgeous, and I know it will be the hit of the booth! You ARE an artist, girl!!! Becky

    ReplyDelete